Carewell Benefits Training Specialist
$4,446 to $7,028 Per Month
Posting Expiration Date
September 10, 2021
Are you passionate about supporting initiatives that improve the quality of public services and jobs in Oregon? If you have experience in government, benefits administration, worker training, or nonprofit administration, we want to talk with you!
Ready to join us? A resume, cover letter and references are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via this job posting at Indeed.com.
Reporting to the Manager of Carewell Benefits, the Carewell Benefits Training Specialist will be part of a team of professionals who help deliver the benefits of labor-management Trusts. The role is key in evaluating Carewell Benefits training materials and for creating a central repository and method for Carewell Benefits staff and partners to have access to training materials in a shared electronic location. The Training Specialist coordinates program training for new and existing Carewell Benefits staff and partners on programs, programmatic changes, and policies and/or procedures.
- Design, plan, organize, and coordinate Carewell Benefits training for internal staff and partners
- Develop training content and material
- Evaluate and maintain training materials and ensure brand consistency
- Develop and implement naming and file structure protocols
- Coordinate and develop an annual refresher training for Carewell Benefits staff and partners to ensure they are up to date on Carewell Benefits programs and policies, procedures, vision, and goals
- Create reports on training activities and outcomes
- Collect feedback from trainees on the effectiveness of training
- Collaborate with Carewell Benefits staff and partners to determine the best approach for creation of an electronic training repository
- Collaborate with Carewell Benefits management to create an annual training strategy that is in alignment with organizational vision and goals
- Meet regularly with management to report on the progress of training programs and address any issues that arise
- Serve as the liaison for Carewell Benefits with the RISE Salesforce Administrator regarding Salesforce changes and Salesforce Trailhead tool
- Other duties as assigned and as the Carewell Benefits program develops
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple groups toward a common goal
- Knowledge of Carewell Benefits and programs
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience as a lead worker and/or training experience
- Familiarity working within the Salesforce environment as it relates to Carewell Benefits and partners
- A commitment to giving workers the capability and confidence they need to make the most of their union-negotiated benefits
- Ability to use the following office equipment, tools, and machines: laptop computers and relevant hardware/software (Mac and PC)
- Ability to support RISE’s organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Equity in the development and delivery of your work including demonstrated positive interactions with staff, vendors, the consumers we support, and other organizational stakeholders
- At least two years’ experience with Salesforce products
- At least two years of lead, supervisory, or stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience in developing training content preferred
- At least two years’ professional experience in an office environment
This position is not responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Check the appropriate health classification group for this position:
□ Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
✓ Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
□ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.