Communications Innovation and Technology Analyst
$4,713 to $6,866 Per Month
Posting Expiration Date
August 29, 2021
Are you curious about the technology behind communication? If you have a passion for communication, and experience in government, worker training, or nonprofit administration, we want to talk with you!
Ready to join us? A resume, cover letter and references are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via this job posting at Indeed.com.
Reporting to the Communications Director, and led by the Data and Systems Architect, this position will be part of a team of professionals who help deliver the benefits of labor-management Trusts. This position will specialize and represent the interests of the Communications Program in regard to Salesforce and data management. This position will function as the primary liaison between the data/Salesforce Team and the Communications Team, attending all planning meetings/workshops that are relevant for both teams to ensure that mutual objectives are met. This position will have two partners, the Data and Systems Architect and the other Communications Innovation and Technology Analyst, and together these three will work to develop and administer Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to best serve the needs of the various Trusts and Departments within RISE Partnership.
- Act as the lead administrator for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Work closely with the Communications Director to program complex, multivariable campaigns into Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Journey Builder
- Utilize Marketing Cloud’s AMPscripting language to create highly customized email and SMS messaging to targeted groups of workers
- Attend all Communications planning sessions to represent the Salesforce Development Team, and act as primary point of owner for the Communication Team’s Salesforce requirements
- Pull all mail lists as needed to support the needs of the various Trusts, verify that the mail lists are securely transferred to the internal or external mail house, and ensure that the corresponding copy is loaded into Salesforce Service Cloud for call center reference
- Provide oversight that the training language written into Salesforce helper text is factually correct and provides the correct understanding to callers
- Other duties as assigned and as the communications program develops
- Manage related-data aspects of social media accounts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity working within the Salesforce environment, ideally working in some variation of an administrative role
- A commitment to giving workers the capability and confidence they need to make the most of their union-negotiated benefits
- A commitment to treating coworkers and participants with respect
- Ability to use the following office equipment, tools, and machines: laptop computers and relevant hardware/software (Mac and PC)
- Ability to support RISE’s organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Equity in the development and delivery of your work including demonstrated positive interactions with staff, vendors, the consumers we support, and other organizational stakeholders
- At least two years of experience with Salesforce products
- At least two years of professional experience in an office environment
This position is not responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Check the appropriate health classification group for this position:
□ Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
□ Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
✓ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
- Able to travel between worksites and/or meeting locations within the state on an as-needed basis as required by the program
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.