Curriculum Support Specialist
$22.47 – $32.92 per hour
Posting Expiration Date
April 28, 2021
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of healthcare professionals? Do you want to advance the careers of others through teaching? CareWell SEIU 503 Training at RISE Partnership is looking for a Curriculum Support Specialist who wants to work with a team of professionals to help deliver the benefits of labor-management Trusts.
We are seeking a Curriculum Support Specialist with a passion to see others succeed. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be an integral part of a team focused on training the home health care workers in the State of Oregon.
Ready to join us? A resume and cover letter are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via this job posting link on Indeed.com.
Reporting to the Curriculum Development Manager, the Curriculum Support Specialist will be part of a team of professionals who help deliver the benefits of labor-management Trusts. The Curriculum Support Specialist will create and maintain a system to organize and manage the overall structure of all the assets created by the training team for the purpose of training home health care workers in the State of Oregon. These duties include working internally and externally to gather and implement changes that maintain both the accuracy of the materials and their efficacy for the adult learner. Additionally, this role will occasionally take on tasks that involve creating and updating training content. This is an exciting opportunity to jump right in and be an integral part of a team focused on training and upskilling a workforce of more than 30,000 individuals across the state.
- Improve current or create new systems to track, organize and update training materials
- Catalog training materials
- Provide support for English and Localized materials by maintaining and sharing updated files with all necessary parties
- Coordinate the review and update of materials across multiple stakeholder groups
- Update curriculum materials based on feedback and provided direction
- Develop collaborative and consultative relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Organize and prioritize work, adhere to milestones contained within courseware project plans, and provide regular status updates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to organize complex projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including grammar and punctuation.
- Strong listening skills and ability to translate conversations into action items
- Proficient at organizing and accurately maintaining documents where the same information is repeated in multiple locations
- Ability to work in a self-motivated, task-oriented, and flexible work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), multiple teams, and stakeholders soliciting/incorporating feedback to make necessary changes
- Ability to wear many hats and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to support RISE’s organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Equity in the development and delivery of your work including demonstrated positive interactions with staff, vendors, the consumers we support and other organizational stakeholders
- A commitment to giving workers the capability and confidence they need to make the most of their union-negotiated benefits
- A commitment to treating coworkers and participants with respect
- Excellent computer skills with both Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- 1+ years of relevant experience supporting a team that generates content
- Experience working with or creating content management systems
- Project coordination experience
- Experience working with large amounts of materials translated into multiple languages a plus
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
This position is not responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Check the appropriate health classification group for this position:
□ Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
□ Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
✓ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.