Data and Operations Manager
$60,490.19 to $81,062.64
Posting Expiration Date
Are you passionate about providing accessible and relevant training to improve the quality of public services and jobs in Oregon? If you have experience in program development or program implementation, we want to talk with you!
Ready to join us? A resume and cover letter are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via this job posting link on Indeed.com.
Reporting to the Uplift Oregon Director, the Data and Operations Manager will be part of a team of professionals who help deliver the benefits of labor-management Trusts. The Data and Operations Manager will develop, implement, and continually evaluate our program systems to provide consistent, accessible and relevant training to all state employees. This position will anchor systems related to program implementation and work closely with RISE’s information systems and communications team, as well as coordinating with Uplift’s Program Manager and Training team. This position will be responsible to support the design of systems for data exchange, management and reporting. Additionally the Data and Operations Manager will manage program implementation, including logistics, delivery options, and contracting for accommodations and program implementation aspects.
- Work with Uplift Director and IS team to build our CMS (Salesforce) that anticipates needs for documentation, reporting and program evolution
- Lead on CMS (Salesforce) maintenance and improvement
- Further CMS (Salesforce) adoption and assist/plan with developing new processes or updates to existing workflows
- Develop strategies to examine and evaluate continuous improvement with state LMS (Workday) in conjunction with Uplift training team
- Manage operations functions for effective program delivery
- Monitor class participation data to make recommendations about gaps, challenges and needs
- Using data, make recommendations about training locations, class frequency, and other logistics to improve participant experience
- Develop and coordinate needed systems innovations within the program
- Develop supports and processes to eliminate barriers for state employees to attend training courses
- Test, revise, and implement strategies for innovative solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of the logistical and operational supports required for training programs
- Demonstrated commitment to leading on equity and inclusion
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to perform in fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing environments
- A commitment to giving workers the capability and confidence they need to make the most of their union-negotiated benefits
- A commitment to treating coworkers and participants with respect
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends, and in-state travel
- Ability to use the following office equipment, tools and machines: Salesforce, Microsoft office 365, zoom, WordPress, google suite.
- Ability to support RISE’s organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Equity in the development and delivery of your work including demonstrated positive interactions with staff, vendors, the consumers we support and other organizational stakeholders
- Three or more years program management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years of data analysis experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Salesforce and ability to create reports, have an understanding of how to handle import and export of data for various stakeholders, among other administrative tasks
- Experience working with technical staff on common projects
This position is responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Check the appropriate health classification group for this position:
□ Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
✓ Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
□ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.