IT Technical Support Analyst
$4,068 to $6,009 per month
Posting Expiration Date
Are you passionate about improving the user experience and providing technical support and solutions? If you have experience in customer service, nonprofit administration, or technical support, we want to talk with you!
Ready to join us? A resume, cover letter and references are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via this job posting link on Indeed.com.
Reporting to the Information Systems Director, the Technical Support Analyst provides technical support and recommends solutions to system users. The Analyst will evaluate user needs, define technical problems and work with other IS staff to determine solutions. This position requires outstanding customer service and will provide primary support to RISE staff.
- Provide IS Helpdesk support to users through phone, email, chat, and/or in person.
- Troubleshoot and repair desktop hardware and software
- Document customer requests within JIRA helpdesk ticketing system
- Track and manages asset inventory including software and hardware
- Responsible for acquisition of new hardware and subsequent setup
- Evaluates new offerings independently or in collaboration with IS staff
- Serve as administrator for organization software and systems
- Responsible or assisting network and system administration
- Responsible for coordinating the pick-up or shipment of new hire technology including laptops, monitors, headsets, etc.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees by helping them with initial technology setup and familiarity as needed
- May represent IS team on interdepartmental projects or with partner organizations
- May assist in the creation and maintenance of department policies and procedures
- May be responsible for training staff on new technologies and software
- May be responsible for administrating new technologies or software
- May serve as liaison to outside vendors
- May be required to work off hours occasionally (nights/weekends) in order to perform service-affecting work to minimize downtime to users during business hours
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical team members across all levels of the organization
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions and policies
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Teams
- Experience with MS Operating Systems
- Experience with video conferencing software such as Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, etc
- Knowledge of Information Security Fundamentals
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Active Directory
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- A commitment to treating coworkers and participants with respect
- Ability to support RISE’s organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Equity in the development and delivery of your work including demonstrated positive interactions with staff, vendors, the consumers we support and other organizational stakeholders
- 3-5 years of working in a technical support role
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field or will consider additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- ITIL Certification Preferred
- MS Certifications Preferred
This position is not responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Check the appropriate health classification group for this position:
□ Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
✓Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
□ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.