$4,713 to $6,866 Per Month
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding training and benefits? Would you like to work for an organization that focuses on equity and worker-employer collaboration to improve the quality of public services and jobs in Oregon? If you have proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, or Business Data Analyst, we want to talk with you!
Ready to join us? A resume, cover letter and references are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via this job posting at Indeed.com.
Reporting to the Training Operations Senior Manager of Carewell Training, the Carewell Training Analyst will be part of a team of professionals who help deliver the benefits of labor- management Trusts. The Carewell Training Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to the Carewell Training program. The focus of this position is to work closely with stakeholders in key program areas to support the Training program’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the Trust operates. This role will be key to understanding and documenting the capabilities needed to address business challenges and carry forward business goals.
- Interview various internal training staff, vendors, and stakeholders to gain an understanding of current Carewell Training systems, data flow, rules, and procedures
- Manage and produce deliverables, which will include current and future state documentation, gap analysis, data, and workflow mapping
- Identify inefficiencies and create efficiencies using supported coding languages and technologies
- Work with internal project stakeholders and technology teams to create effective KPI and operational reporting within SQL/Python environments and reporting tools
- Manage training feasibility studies including the creation of written narratives with findings and recommendations
- Analyze data of care provider population to determine and meet the needs of class schedules (including frequency, location, time, etc.)
- Track tasks and projects using the standard project management tool
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors effectively to keep business flowing and ensure expected outcomes are achieved
- Establishing and maintaining data flow with State partners and Carewell SEIU 503
- Integrate new process changes seamlessly
- Assist with ad-hoc requests with data across various areas of the program
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage data flows and diagrams
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Preferred ability for coding skills in: Python, Jupyter, SQL, pandas, R
- Knowledge of Data Modeling
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Able to perform in fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing environments
- Ability to use the following office equipment, tools, and machines: laptop computer and mouse, mobile phone, printer, copier
- Ability to support RISE’s organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Equity in the development and delivery of your work including demonstrated positive interactions with staff, vendors, the consumers we support, and other organizational stakeholders
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- University degree preferred
This position is not responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Check the appropriate health classification group for this position:
□ Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
□ Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
✓ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
- Able to travel between worksites and/or meeting locations within the state on an as-needed basis as required by the program
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
RISE Partnership is committed to keeping our community and workforce safe. Please note that effective January 1, 2022, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or possess an approved medical or religious exemption) prior to their start date.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.